Wedding Testimonials - Exeter Golf and Country Club
- The Wedding planner was fantastic and enabled us to create
the setting, ambience and atmosphere that we had in mind. She was extremely
well organised and paid attention to every last detail. On our Wedding day she
was on hand with her staff to reassure us every step of the way so that we
could enjoy our very special occasion along with all of our guests. We would
like to nominate the Exeter Golf and Country Club for this award which we feel
is fully deserved.
- Truely fantastic. We couldn’t have asked for a better day! The wedding organiser was
excellent, nothing was too much hassle, we felt that we always knew exactly how
the preparations were going and felt that we could ask any question or change
anything and there would be no problem. On the day, the grounds, decor and
staff were fantastic, attentive without being intrusive. Food throughout the day
was excellent and provided outstanding value for money. I would happily
reccommend the EGCC to any couple looking for a wedding venue.
- When visiting the exeter golf and country club to have a
look around for our wedding venue they were very friendly and helpful – also two
pre wedding meetings to check things were running smoothy and our big day was
a great day to remember. Thanks to all the staff x
- Exeter Golf and Country club is a great venue to hold a
wedding reception the grounds are beautiful, the staff are very friendly and
helpful and the food is fantastic. I also feel that the venue is good value for
money as you get the use of the whole site for your wedding day. The venue also
holds alot of character with memebers playing golf exeter for your guests to
enjoy. There are lots of lovely places to have photographs and they were very
flexible to accomadate my ideas and requests.
- Our wedding was completely flawless thanks to the Exeter
Golf & country Club Team. Laura Hill, our wedding coordinator was amazing.
I had planned every detail of our wedding and she did all of our decorations
and brought our wedding reception to life. The service and attention to detail
was impeccable as well as the exquisite food. We have been to subsequent
weddings at different venues and the service, atmosphere, surroundings have not
even begun to compare to this magnificent place. We just wish we could have our
day all over again. Thank you so much!
- It took us 9 years to finally slip a ring on each others
finger so we wanted our Wedding day to be perfect – not just for us but for our
family and friends too. We longed for an intimate ceremony of our choice and a
very specific Wedding Breakfast due to Ivans rather ‘contraversal’ diet. With vows made, we dined on sausage and mash, jelly and ice-cream and a cake like one will never see again – Hotdog and chips were the order of the evening -’Perfecto.’
- The staff at the Golf & Country Club were amazing and
ensured we had the time of our lives. Excellent service, superb food, fabulous
value for money and a quality location provided one truly unforgettable day -
along with ‘Harriet’ a wedding planner, second to none.
- We are indebted to superior and committed staff who made
our day so very much our own
- Harriet Weeks was our co-ordinator. she explained everything fully. nothing was ever too much trouble. The venue was amazing, the staff were all polite and friendly. All of my guests
commented on this and the food was top quality. I would definately use this venue again for any future functions we may have, and would highly recommend the EGCC to anyone who asked.
- Harriet was fantastic wedding co ordinator, nothing was too much trouble & she
kept mum’s secret of the singing waiters. The staff were marvellous, attentive
service, excellent food wow wow, we couldn’t of asked for more. Well done to the
- Harriet Weeks was very helpful and made sure everything
ran smoothly in the lead up to and on the day she did a fantastic job.