View our current Ladies golf offers
If you love an Afternoon Tea and love Gin or Prosecco, this is the competition for you.
To celebrate National Cream Tea Day 2017, we are giving away a Gin or Prosecco Afternoon Tea for Two.
All you have to do to enter is simply tell us which you prefer, Gin or Prosecco.
Competition ends at 12pm on Friday 30th June – National Cream Tea Day 2017.
Why choose Wear Park Restaurant, Exeter
for your Afternoon Tea?
If you’re looking for a restaurant or tea room in Exeter to enjoy an Afternoon Tea with friends or family, Wear Park Restaurant is the perfect choice.
1. Our Afternoon Teas taste and look fabulous. Our reviews tell us so. Our tea is loose-leaf. Our scones are warm straight from the oven. Our finger sandwiches deep-filled and made with care and the freshest thick cut bread. Our cakes and tempting treats are to be savoured.
2. Our restaurant and bar are on the ground floor of our Georgian manor house which naturally makes the occasion feel extra special. Perhaps it’s the chandeliers? Perhaps it’s the floor-to-ceiling sash windows?
3. Our drop-dead gorgeous view. Surely gazing out across a putting green to the water feature and fountain on the 18th hole of the golf course beats a busy high street any day of the week?
4. Our veranda. If the sun is shining take your Afternoon Tea outside on the veranda of the manor house. Believe us, it’s simply fabulous. And, oh so quintessentially English.
5. Free on-site parking. Convenience – just what you need after a lazy afternoon enjoying the finer things in life.
Afternoon Tea Menu
DEVON CREAM TEA
Two freshly-baked warm scones, jam and lashings of Devon clotted cream,
along with a pot of loose leaf tea or coffee.
FULL AFTERNOON TEA
Generously-filled finger sandwiches, a selection of mini cakes, fancies and pastries, a freshly-baked warm scone, jam and Devon clotted cream, with a pot of loose leaf tea or coffee.
PROSECCO AFTERNOON TEA OR
NEW…GIN AFTERNOON TEA
Generously-filled finger sandwiches, a selection of mini cakes, fancies and pastries, a freshly-baked warm scone, jam and Devon clotted cream, with a pot of loose leaf tea or coffee, plus a refreshing glass of Prosecco or a Brecon Gin with Fever Tree Tonic.
Special offer: Prosecco afternoon tea or gin afternoon tea for two, just £25 when you book online.
Send us a message